For the sake of completeness, we also refer you to our "Information on data protection and data processing" in connection with the initiation and execution of customer contracts and other business relations. You will find these instructions under the button "Terms and Conditions”. They are listed directly behind our terms and conditions.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for the data collection on this website?
The data collected on this website are processed by the website operator. The operator's contact details can be found in the website's required legal notice.
How do we collect your data?
Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form. Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyze how visitors use the site.
What rights do you have regarding your data?
You always have the right to request information about your stored data, its origin, its recipients, and the purpose of its collection at no charge. You also have the right to request that it be corrected, blocked, or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in the legal notice if you have further questions about the issue of privacy and data protection. You may also, of course, file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities.
Analytics and third-party tools
You can object to this analysis. We will inform you below about how to exercise your options in this regard.
2. General information and mandatory information
Please note that data transmitted via the internet (e.g. via email communication) may be subject to security breaches. Complete protection of your data from third-party access is not possible.
Notice concerning the party responsible for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
Air Alliance GmbH
Telephone: +49 (0) 27 36 / 44 28-0
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (names, email addresses, etc.).
The Data Protection Officer of Air Alliance is Ms Dagmar Imhof. She is available under the contact details stipulated below:
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
· in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain from us information about the personal data concerning you that is being processed. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint; where the personal data are not collected by us, any available information as to their source and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, the significance of such processing;
· in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you or to have incomplete personal data completed;
· in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, if it is in the public interest or if it is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
· accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain from us restriction of processing of personal data concerning you if you have contested the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
· in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to obtain from us personal data concerning you, which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller, and
· in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This has the consequence that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
· in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority competent for your habitual residence or place of work or our registered offices for this purpose.
Specific right to object
In accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (e) GDPR (processing is necessary in the public interest) and Art. 6 (1) 1st sentence (f) GDPR (data processing for the purposes of the legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time, if there are compelling reasons based on your specific situation.
If you object, we will not continue to process your personal data unless we can substantiate legitimate interests for the processing, which will prevail over your interests, rights and liberties, or if the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you would like to use your right to object, please send an email to email@example.com.
Opposition to promotional emails
We hereby expressly prohibit the use of contact data published in the context of website legal notice requirements with regard to sending promotional and informational materials not expressly requested. The website operator reserves the right to take specific legal action if unsolicited advertising material, such as email spam, is received.
3. Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Server log files
The website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in "server log files". These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
4. Analytics and advertising
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is stored.
Matomo cookies remain on your device until you delete them. he storage of Matomo cookies is based on Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can disable this feature here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser to prevent Matomo from storing your usage data. If you delete your cookies, this will mean that the opt-out cookie will also be deleted. You will then need to reactivate it when you return to our site if you wish your activity not to be tracked.
If you would like to receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address and that you agree to receive this newsletter. No additional data is collected or is only collected on a voluntary basis. We only use this data to send the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You can revoke consent to the storage of your data and email address as well as their use for sending the newsletter at any time, e.g. through the "unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
The data provided when registering for the newsletter will be used to distribute the newsletter until you cancel your subscription when said data will be deleted. Data we have stored for other purposes (e.g. email addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
6. Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
When you call up a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser makes a direct connection with Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
We also use plugins from the short messaging network Twitter Inc. (Twitter) on our website. You can identify the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our page. Please see (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons)for an overview of the tweet buttons.
When you visit one of our pages containing features of Twitter, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives information that you have visited our site through your IP address. If you click the Twitter "tweet" button while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. As a result, Twitter can assign your visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to highlight that as the provider of the pages, we are not aware of the content of the data transmitted and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to assign your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter user account.